NEP Monoclonal Antibody Production
To satisfy our customers expanding needs and complement our sterling reputation as a supplier of top notch custom polyclonal antibodies, New England Peptide, Inc. also offers custom monoclonal antibody production.
This service is broken down into the typical multi-phase development strategy for flexibility purposes.
Phase I: Inception $4,750
• NEP will analyze target protein(s) and make peptide for immunization and screening
• Additional screening methods will be discussed and finalized (additional charges may apply)
• Three mice (Balb/c) will be immunized over a period of seven weeks
• Anti-sera will be analyzed by ELISA using appropriate material and/or samples sent to customer for evaluation
Phase II: Development $6,000
• Splenocyte cells from top mouse will be fused with a myeloma cell line
• Fusions will be screened for hybridomas producing specific antibodies by ELISA
• Expanded fusion positives will be screened in a reconfirmation assay from which up to twenty different parental clones will be selected and supernatant samples sent to customer for evaluation
• One vial of each parental clone will be frozen and stored for future use
Phase III: Sub-cloning $1,550 each
• Sub-cloning of parental cell line with ELISA screening and expansion
• Up to two positive sub-clones from each parental clone will be expanded and isotyped, with a final deliverable of 10mL supernatant from each sent to the customer for evaluation
• All remaining material is frozen and can be banked for a period of six months
Phase IV: Production To Scale
• Scale-up production and purification
Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As always do not hesitate to call us at 888-343-5974.