New England Peptide Fact Sheet
Line of Business
New England Peptide designs and manufactures custom peptides and polyclonal antibodies primarily for the therapeutic, vaccine, diagnostic and cosmetics markets. NEP markets to research scientists at pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, academic institutions, and government agencies throughout the nation and world.
NEP’s clients use its peptides and antibodies for drug discovery purposes in therapeutic and diagnostic areas, including:
- Metabolic disease (e.g., diabetes)
- Central nervous system
- NEP, founded in 1998, employs a scientific team with more than a collective century of peptide production experience.
- NEP has long-standing partnerships with the most recognizable and promising drug discovery companies in the major research hubs across the United States and in more than 30 countries.
- NEP is one of the few independently owned and operated peptide/antibody producers in the world.
- NEP has developed a highly automated, proprietary production process.
- NEP has a dedicated production R&D group to continually create innovative production methodologies.
- NEP leverages its formal collaborations with leading peptide equipment manufacturers, ensuring that it remains at forefront of production technologies.
- NEP’s proprietary software program (PepTrend™) facilitates the design and production of custom peptides.
- NEP offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on its products.
- NEP provides on-demand, direct access to peptide chemists as questions arise.
Web site: www.newenglandpeptide.com
65 Zub Lane
Gardner, MA 01440
Sam Massoni, CEO
New England Peptide